Wednesday 5 February 2014

Want to Volunteer?

Hi parents,

Thank you to the many volunteers who have been in to help out. You've been amazing and we all appreciate your help! I know that I can always email those parents who have let me know when they're available, but I thought I'd put it out there again for everyone.

I have a couple mindless, but time consuming jobs that I would love to get done. These include copying and assembling more borrow-a-books, cutting and gluing sets of shape cards, cutting some styrofoam for art, and cutting apart egg cartons. I know it's not terribly exciting, but you will be helping me tremendously!

We are also going to be doing a fairly elaborate build-a-boot project TOMORROW (Thursday) afternoon between 12:45 and 2:15. If you'd like to come help us out, you're more than welcome. You can email me, or just show up!

Finally, if you are interested in reading or playing word games with a small group of students, we would love to have you between 9:30 and 10:00 on days 1 and/or 2 of the 5-day cycle (currently Tuesdays and Wednesdays). Email me if this interests you!