Tuesday 4 February 2014

Report Cards

Dear parents,

As you probably know, Report Cards for Term 1 are coming home next Tuesday. I will discuss the report card format with the children at the end of the day and remind them of the same "report card etiquette" that I wrote about in November.

A note is coming home tomorrow explaining how the interview process works at this time - it's a bit different than in November. If you have received my invitation along with this letter, please don't worry, I just want to chat about how things are going and next steps. If there is no personal invitation from me attached to this letter, you can assume that I don't feel any immediate need to meet face-to-face. If you feel that you would like to meet or speak over the phone, please email me and I'll be happy to set it up.

Thanks!
Tamara