Wednesday 16 September 2015

Bienvenue Mlle Martinson

I would like to take a moment to introduce Mlle Martinson.

Mlle Martinson is a teacher candidate at York University and will be completing part of her practicum in Room 211. She will be with us every Wednesday this term and will be a second teacher for our students when she is here. I am positive that having another teacher in the room will be a great benefit to our students, and hopefully she will just LOVE being with us and never want to leave! Today was her first day, and she was just fabulous with the students and is excited for next week. Please do make her feel very welcome if you see her around the school.

I am very sorry to say that I am no longer able to attend the Dewson BBQ tomorrow evening. I was really looking forward to meeting many of you. If you would like to set up a meeting with me at any point, please don't hesitate to email me.

Thanks,
Tamara