Tuesday 4 September 2012

School Agendas

Hi parents,

On the first day of school your child received a shiny new school agenda. While I think that an agenda is a fantastic tool for slightly older students, I decided to go with our yellow communication folders for this year, as there simply isn't time at the end of the day for me to hand-write my messages in 24 agendas!

The agenda belongs to your child, they may keep it, and you can help them use it at home if you wish. There is also valuable information in the front of the agenda which I do encourage you to read.

As per the yellow note, the school would appreciate donations for the agendas, but I would like to stress that this is a voluntary donation, since we will not be using the agendas in our class this year.

Thank you for your understanding!
Tamara