Thursday 6 June 2013

Thank you & Long Weekend!

Dear families,

Thank you all for coming to our open-house. It was so great that every child had someone here to see the show and look at their work. I know the kids were thrilled to have you here and perform for a real audience, and I am delighted with how the whole day went. Thank you for coming and making it such a success!

Tomorrow (Friday) is a PA day for students. Enjoy your long weekend!

Don't forget...
- If you want to order summer books, please return your Scholastic forms ASAP!
- We still need lots of parents to help with Festival! Some kids took yet another form for you if they know you haven't volunteered yet!!
- If you took pictures or videos today, I'd love to have them! If there's any way you can email them to me, or lend me your memory stick (which I will return promptly), I would be very grateful.

Thanks again,
Tamara