Friday 14 June 2013

On it's way home...

Thank you for all the field trip forms and for being so prompt with pizza money. I have sent reminder trip forms home with the last couple kids, so please get that back to me Monday. Thanks!

Work will be coming home regularly, so keep checking the bags for fun things to look at. Today I have sent the community maps we made, as well as a blank grid for making a fire safety map of your home, or a room of your home. It would be a great activity to do together - we talked about how important it is to have an emergency plan!

Parents who have been able to volunteer in our class or school this year are invited to the Volunteer Tea next Tuesday. I have sent invitations home today, and hope I haven't missed anyone. If I missed you, please come anyway. The information is in the blue June newsletter, also coming home today.

We did make a little something for Father's Day, so maybe the moms can help us remember to get it out at the appropriate time.

One thing that needs to come this direction are BOOKS! I imagine you will be receiving a little reminder soon if you have outstanding library books. In addition, please search your house for the white levelled books from Area 24. They are time consuming to make, so I would appreciate having each and every book back before the end of the year. Thanks in advance!

Oh, please ask about the special presentation we had this morning from the hip hop artist! I'll post some pictures soon!

Have a lovely weekend!