Wednesday 14 November 2012

Reminder!

Permission forms and money for our upcoming field trip is due TOMORROW!!! There are just a few students who haven't brought it in, and I reminded them before leaving, so please check in with them if you're not sure. Alternately, you can bring it with you to our interview.

About the interviews... As you can imagine, the night is very full and there is always lots to talk about. I need to be very careful to stay on schedule, both so that you can get to your other interviews on time, and so that I can meet with everyone before we get locked out of the school! Please help me out by being on time for your interview, and letting me know if you have any specific questions early in the interview. If needed, we can always book a follow-up appointment.

Thanks in advance,
Tamara