Tuesday 13 November 2012

Dear parents,
All I can say is, I'm very sorry for what is going on right now. I'm sure you have many questions to do with the lack of progress report, and unfortunately I am just as confused myself. I think it would be best to direct all questions to the office.

Please know that I care deeply about your children and about communicating with you about your child's progress. I have been working hard to prepare for reports and interviews and I look forward to meeting with all of you later this week. In our interview, I'll be able to provide you with information on your child's learning skills, academic strengths and areas that we need to work on. We can also look at some samples of your child's work.

I hope that I have created an interview schedule that works for everyone. There is a pink note in your child's yellow folder with your time - this is for you to keep. Please email me only if you cannot make it at this time, and we will make other arrangements to get together.

See you Thursday or Friday,
Tamara
tamara.mitchell2@tdsb.on.ca