Thursday 29 November 2012

More pictures!

OK - apparently Stories with Sam automatically logs out after a while. Please use my username and password to login from home and enjoy this great resource!
Username: MlleMitchell
Password: Mlle

Please note the change to the end date of our penny drive - now ten days earlier. We have already filled TWO bags!!!! This means our class has provided drinking water for 2 people for the rest of their lives!!! Amazing!

Today I sent home the December Scholastic catalogues. As per my note, if you would like to order gift items in secret, you can email me your order or send it in a sealed envelope, and I will contact you when your order arrives rather than sending it home with your student! To ensure that we receive our orders before the break, please get your orders to me no later than next Thursday the 6th (the 7th is a PA day).

Thanks to one of our moms for sending these additional pictures from last week!