Tuesday 13 February 2018

Goals & Interviews

Dear parents,
I hope you've had a chance to read over your child's report card and share it with them. Everyone is doing tons of great things, so there is a lot to celebrate.
We all have things we can keep working on. I have put some ideas in the next steps section of each frame. I have asked the kids to think about just one thing that they would like to focus on improving. We'll make this our new personal goal. I'll talk to each child about their new goal in the next couple days and we'll try to reconize their efforts frequently. Thanks for your support!

If you requested an interview, your report envelope will have contained a small slip of yellow paper with your confirmation. I was able to get almost everyone at one of their preferred times. If you are no longer able to meet at the time on your confirmation, please email me and we can reschedule.
I put our classroom as the place to meet, however, with daycare being there on both Thursday evening and Friday morning, I'm not sure that we will in fact be able to use our room. If we need to use an alternative space, I'll put a sign on the door and point you in the right direction.  

You also received, on Monday, a note about our next library outing, on Feb. 26th. Please let me know if you are able to join us. Many thanks!