Thursday 10 December 2015

Great Concert! Next... Dance!

Salut Salle 211!

Great concert tonight! It was my first time hearing what the kids have been up to in choir, and I was impressed! Bien fait mes amis!

I am happy to share with you that next Thursday and Friday, salle 211 will be working with a visiting artist - visiting dancer to be more specific. Our dance teacher's name is Jessica Runge. I believe this is her first time working at Dewson, so I'm excited to see what she has in store for us. We will have 2 half-day workshops with her. Thursday morning we will be at Dewson, Friday morning we will be at the West End YMCA, in a bit of a better dance space. It's not very far, but I still need at least one parent to walk with us there and back. If you are able either to walk there with us at 9:00 or meet us there and walk us back at 11:30, that would be excellent. You are welcome to stay the entire morning as well and participate with us! Please email me if you can help out.