Monday 2 March 2015

Winter Help

Hi parents,

You may remember that a few weeks ago we attempted to have a winter carnival. Unfortunately it was so cold that day that we didn't really get to do anything. I told the kids that when the weather was better, we would do some winter activities just with our class. I'm planning to do some winter activity stations this Friday afternoon from about 1-2 pm. If you don't mind spending an hour outside, it would be good to have some leaders for different centres. Please let me know if you're interested and available (and make sure to wear your snow pants)!

Please also let me know if you're interested in helping me with some boring in-class jobs, as described in my last post.

I've been meaning to let you know that many children tell me everyday that they are still hungry after they've finished everything in their lunch, and our school snack. It might be good to check in with your grower and see if he or she would like a bit more for lunch.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Tamara