Monday 7 March 2016

We're Famous!

Hi parents,

I need to let you know about an exciting visit happening this Friday morning. A crew is coming to film the kids listening to one of my musical stories - it's going to be a famous one this time - L'apprenti Sorcier (The Sorcerer's Apprentice) by French composer, Paul Dukas.

The crew is coming on behalf of OISE, where I went to teachers' college. They are doing a series of videos to highlight the work of alumni. They are interested in our class because of the extra music I like to do. I'm not completely sure how this footage will be used, I presume it has something to do with attracting future teacher candidates.

I don't need anything from you in order to move ahead with this project - the media form you signed in September covers everything. However, if you have any questions or concerns about your child being involved in this project (and possibly on TV, who knows), please email me ASAP. Thanks!!

Thanks for sending in those addressed envelopes this morning. Mme Gaudreault got quite a few back. There are still a number missing or incomplete - please try to get that done before the end of the week. Thanks!