Wednesday 24 February 2016

ArtsFest

Yay!! I'm SO pleased with how everything went this morning. The kids were absolutely wonderful - they sounded great, looked great, listened respectfully... Thanks for your help behind the scenes.

I didn't manage to get the whole song on video. If you have a video, or pictures from this morning, I would love to see them. You can email them to me, or send them on a memory stick which I will return same day. Thanks a lot! Here's what I got...



Again, I couldn't be happier with how it went. I'm very proud of all three classes!

This afternoon we put your recyclables to good use. Mlle Bradfield asked students to consider the environment and try to brainstorm ways to reduce the amount of garbage here in our classroom. Of course, one of the ways that many students thought of was to use our garbage and recycling to make things for art or during free time. They presented their recycled sculptures and brought them home today.

Don't forget - tomorrow is our last gymnastics day - shorts and t-shirts!!