Wednesday 29 May 2019

Concert Reminders

This is TOMORROW!! I am very excited! Here are some reminders coming home today (see blog post from last week for details).
  1. Please meet in room 101 @ 4:30 pm (concert begins at 5:00).
  2. Please wear PINK and/or PURPLE and/or BLUE and/or GREEN.
  3. Please be a respectful performer and audience member.
  4. Smile!

Parents, in addition, some reminders just for you:
1. Let me know if I am picking up your daycare kid!
2. Please look for signs in the gym indicating where our class will be performing (NOT on stage!). Please sit as close to us as you can for a good view of our play!
3. If anyone is able to video the play and send it to me, I'd love to see it!
4. Please make eye contact with me after the concert so I know all kids are picked up and safe (I will be late for my own choir rehearsal, so I appreciate a speedy dismissal!). 
5. Please take home your child's Alphabet Soup and 3D Structure!
6. Please check the main lost & found area by the overhang stairs - these items will be donated soon.

Thanks, hope you enjoy!