Thursday 28 June 2018

Bonnes Vacances!

Dear families,
I just want to say a very heartfelt thank you for all your support this year. I have really enjoyed working with your children and they have taught be what SK is all about. I'm truly looking forward to their visits next year!
My job is made easier and is even more enjoyable when I get to work with parents who want to be involved and want to support both their child and myself, and this has been the case this year. I truly appreciate your involvement, contributions and interest in our daily life at school.

Dominique, Janice and I also thank you also for the many many thoughtful cards and gifts. It is very touching.

This week, we had a great day at the park, the kids helped me do some packing and, after spending the last few weeks reading the book, we watched a musical theatre version of "Le Petit Prince". The kids enjoyed seeing how the different characters were represented in the musical version.

This afternoon, all the kids graduated from SK by shaking our hands and receiving a certificate. I also hope you enjoy looking at their book of self-portraits, which shows clearly how their fine-motor skills have improved throughout the year.

I hope you have a wonderful summer break. See you in September!

Tamara