Wednesday 1 May 2013

You're invited!

Students have 3 important letters for you today. May Scholastic, a field trip form, and an invitation - all due back by next Thursday May 9th.

Our field trip will take place May 16th and will be to a Fire Station. We will need volunteers, so please check the appropriate box if you're interested in coming.

The invitation is to our classroom open house which will take place on Thursday June 6th. Mark your calendars! There is a morning and afternoon option so you can decide which time works better for you. I just realized that the print on the sheet is a bit difficult to make out. The times are:
Morning: 9:40 - 10:40
Afternoon: 1:20 - 2:20
If you would like to come, but are available for either time, please select the 3rd box and I'll write to you (on May 10th) to let you know which presentation needs more of an audience. Thanks!

There is more information on what the open house will entail in my letter, so I won't repeat myself, but we're very excited about it, and hope that each child can have someone at one of the performances. (Nannies & grandparents are welcome, especially if mom and dad are unavailable.)
I will also be looking for someone with the means to video the performances (1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon). If you are able to do this for me, you can email me or jot a note on your RSVP. Thanks so much!

See you soon,
Tamara